December 31st is approaching, help your clients reach their goals for 2023
10th Jan 2024
The New Year is rapidly approaching and now may be a great time to reach out to your high-income clients and help them lock-in tax savings. There’s no time like the present to set up a plan for a qualifying client and end the year strong.
Who may be a good candidate for a Defined Benefit (DB) plan?
- Client is 35+ years of age
- Client typically earns at least $100,000 annually in one of these ways:
- Is a sole practitioner or owns business with family
- Is self-employed as primary means of earning a living
- Has a second occupation in which they work for themselves
- Is considered an independent contractor
- Client wants to annually contribute to their retirement more than the $66,000 allowed in a 401(k)/Profit Sharing Plan or the $6,500 allowed in a SEP, and
- Client expects to be able to make that contribution annually for at least 3-5 years
Learn more about how you can help your clients save on taxes before year-end with our DB plan calculator.
|Estimate Tax Savings Now
Comprehensive resources include:
Contact our defined benefit specialists.
We can create custom proposals and design plans to fit your client’s situation.