Advisors who succeed in offering Defined Benefit and Cash Balance plans often partner with CPAs to identify prospects in need of new tax strategies.
We’ve assembled a wealth of free materials and training to support you as you talk to CPAs, gather referrals from them and help cultivate them as a lead source. Dedicated Defined Benefit Services provides ongoing sales support and administrative services. We are independent and do not charge asset-based fees. We are here to help.
Defined Benefit Program Overview for Tax Professionals
OnePersonPlus is a powerful retirement plan that allows clients the largest yearly retirement contributions — averaging $120,000 — while saving huge amounts in taxes. This unique program is for owner-only businesses, and individuals with self-employment income. Depending on the situation, business owners may be able to save over $2.6 million for retirement in just 10 years. Download this PDF to email to your CPA contacts.
Download OUR Defined Benefit Program Overview for Tax Professionals
Defined Benefit Presentation for CPAs
- Introduce CPAs to the OnePersonPlus DB retirement plan
- Compare retirement plans and potential tax savings
- Show CPAs how to identify ideal clients
- Gain referrals for your advising business
- Take the time now to personalize this presentation and set up time to meet with CPAs.
Demo the Contribution and Estimated Tax Savings for the 2023 Plan Year
- 2023 Income tax savings
- 2023 Maximum retirement plan contribution
- DB asset accumulation at retirement
- Maximum 2023 contribution for a variety of retirement plan options
You’ll get a personalized estimate in a client-ready proposal that you can save as a pdf. It’s free and quick to run.
Tell the CPAs you approach you’d be happy to run a complete proposal for their client. You’ll quickly have a professional proposal to deliver. The tax savings will get them thinking about the right clients for this plan, and you as the go-to advisor to set it up.
Calculate Tax Deductible Contribution