Defined Benefit Program Overview for Tax Professionals
OnePersonPlus is a powerful retirement plan that allows clients the largest yearly retirement contributions — averaging $120,000 in 2020 — while saving huge amounts in taxes. This unique program is for owner-only businesses, and individuals with self-employment income. Depending on the situation, business owners may be able to save over $2.6 million for retirement in just 10 years. Download this PDF to email to your CPA contacts.
Download OUR Defined Benefit Program Overview for Tax Professionals
Defined Benefit Presentation for CPAs
You’ve identified one or more CPAs who may have clients who are good candidates. Use this “OnePersonPlus Defined Benefit” PowerPoint to present to CPAs.
With this presentation you can:
- Introduce CPAs to the OnePersonPlus DB retirement plan
- Compare retirement plans and potential tax savings
- Show CPAs how to Identify ideal clients
- Gain referrals for your advising business
- Take the time now to personalize this presentation and set up time to meet with CPAs.
Demo the Contribution and Estimated Tax Savings for the 2022 Plan Year
Online Calculator: In 2-minutes, run an Illustration that estimates your client’s:
- 2022 Income tax savings
- 2022 Maximum retirement plan contribution
- DB asset accumulation at retirement
- Maximum 2022 contribution for a variety of retirement plan options
You’ll get a personalized estimate in a client-ready proposal that you can save as a pdf. It’s free and quick to run.
Tell the CPAs you approach you’d be happy to run a complete proposal for their client. You’ll quickly have a professional proposal to deliver. The tax savings will get them thinking about the right clients for this plan, and you as the go-to advisor to set it up.