High-income professionals, small business owners, and individuals with self-employment income can get dramatic tax savings by making large, tax-deductible contributions to their own Defined Benefit (DB) retirement plans. Dedicated Defined Benefit Services specializes in establishing and servicing defined benefit and cash balance plans nationwide for businesses with 1 to 10 employees.
Here’s a quick test to find out if OnePersonPlus Defined Benefit is right for you.
- Business owner is 35+ years of age
- Owner typically earns at least $100,000 annually in one of these ways:
- Solo practitioner or owns family business
- Self-employment income
- Second occupation in which you work for yourself
- Considered an independent contractor instead of an employee
How much could you save in taxes by contributing to a qualified retirement plan?
LET’S FIND OUT