What do the best clients for a Defined Benefit plan have in common?
22nd Feb 2023
It’s true. We’ve helped self-employed professionals from all backgrounds open Defined Benefit plans. In any economy, there are always small business owners who can and want to contribute more for retirement.
These include occupations like:
– Medicine – including anesthesia, dentistry, plastic surgery, psychiatry and tele doctors
– Consulting – including management consulting, IT consulting and environmental consulting
– Law – including medical attorneys, intellectual property attorneys, and tax attorneys
Our clients report overwhelming that “current year tax savings” is the top reason they like their Defined Benefit plans. Depending on your client’s age, years of service, and business type, contributions could be as high as 50-80% of their compensation.
My team and I can:
- Help you identify prospects
- Create a custom proposal
- Work quickly to complete the plan design
Not sure if your client qualifies? Run an estimate yourself online and then give us a call. We can refine it for you and help you talk your clients through it. Or call us at 866-269-2706 to talk about any client situation. We’re here to help.
|See Typical Client Profiles >|
|Pension Plan Calculator >|