Understanding Defined Benefit Plans
OnePersonPlus and OwnersPlus are defined benefit retirement programs designed specifically to meet the tax savings and asset accumulation needs of people who are:
- 40+ years of age. In general, the older you are, the more you can save each year.
- Earning $100,000 or more annually. Depending on your age, you may be able to contribute as much as 80% or more to a DB or Cash Balance plan.
- Able to contribute a significant amount of earned income for 3 years or longer.
- Sole proprietor, LLC, S-corp or C-corporation, with 1-10 participants.
- Willing to contribute on behalf of employees.
Dedicated Defined Benefit Services LLC specializes in simplifying the set up and ongoing administration of retirement plans for profitable self-employed individuals and small business owners.
Our defined benefit and cash balance plans are designed to meet your specific retirement savings objectives. Learn more about how we can work with you.
Your personal consultant at Dedicated DB will work with you each year to make sure your plan continues to meet your needs as they change over time. Find out how we support you .